Threshold Mortgage Corporation is a Mortgage Investment Corporation (MIC) in the private lending industry. We are looking for a full time versatile office administrator with a solid accounting background to contribute to our long standing small business. The position comes with an attractive salary and benefit package.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Admin Manager will be responsible for overseeing all general administrative and accounting functions and support for the administration of a mortgage company. This position is responsible for day to day office operations with all business transactions flowing through the administration office to ensure accountability and continuity for the company. The Administrator must be able to prepare monthly financial statements with all requisite journal entries. It is anticipated that administrative duties will comprise 50% of office time. Duties include but are not limited to: preparation of all accounting documentation, maintaining mortgage ledgers, maintaining Share Registry and share transactions, attendance at monthly board meetings and annual general meeting as recording secretary, transcription of meeting minutes, reception relief.
- Business Administration Degree/Accounting Technician
- Minimum 5-10 years business administration and accounting experience
- Detail oriented
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage time for deadlines with excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work as part of a 3-person office team and be a team player
- Experience using office software, i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Simply Sage Accounting programs
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be bondable
- Must provide current Criminal Record check
Commensurate with experience and training
Please submit resumes with covering letter including salary expectations to:
Threshold Mortgage Corporation
304 – 1200 Pembina Highway
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2A7
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.